| Originally posted by DarkCity545 (what happened to question #10?) |
Blackwing answer it.
1) What is the name of the computer game?
Tunnel Quest II
2) Who was originally playing the game and as what characters?
(2 points for this one)
Brennan and Jesse, as virtual characters of Shalimar and Lexa.
3) Who first notices that something is wrong in Santuary?
4) Who gets out of santuary?
Shalimar and Lexa
5) What is the power of the mutant controlling Santuary?
He's a cybernetic
6) Why is he after Mutant X?
Because he feels Mutant X is responsible for his condition, being quadriplegic since he falls from a building tryint to escape Mutant X.
7) Where does he send Lexa and Shalimar?
To a warehouse
8) How does Shalimar figure out who it is?
Because when she talks to William who was posing as Brennan he says a phrase that he have say before falling from the building.
9) What kind of gas is pouring into Santuary?
A white gas that paralyzed.
10) Who saves Santuary and how?
Shalimar and Lexa that find the location of William and terminate the program.
Bonus question...........What makes Jesse delete the game in the begining?
Brennan propose a shower scene of the virtual characters of Lexa and Shalimar, and the girls demand that they erased the game. Krystal