Science Fiction Fantasy  
Go Back   Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums > Film & TV > Film > General Film Discussion

General Film Discussion For discussing the silver screen and the DVD.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16th July 2011, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Benevolent Galaxy Being

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

I saw this movie recently (I was dragged in to see it), and my previous thoughts were that it was going to be bad. This movie had great potential to be a really good film, if it wasn't for the subplot romance, the awful, unlikable main human characters and dumbing-it-down for kids aspect, I would have enjoyed it. It's all just eye candy to me, I won't see it again.

I like this movie trailer, originally I thought it was something other than the Transformers, until I saw the giant robot.
Starbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2011, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|

Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

I must confess that i really hated the first two Transformers movies and actually found them both to be quite boring. All set pieces and not enough story or characterisation.n Still, my GF wants to see it so...
Rodders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2011, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Galaxy Being

Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
I must confess that i really hated the first two Transformers movies and actually found them both to be quite boring. All set pieces and not enough story or characterisation.n Still, my GF wants to see it so...
The first movie was lame and I saw only parts of the second one which didn't make me want to see it either.

But interesting enough, I did like the original 1986 cartoon movie, even though I don't care for the tv series. Voices included: Orsen Wells, Leonard Nimoy, Robert Stack, Judd Nelson, Lionel Stander and Eric Idle. It was the voice actors that attracted me to see 1986 movie a few years ago.
Starbeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: