Science Fiction Fantasy  
Go Back   Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums > Books and Writing > Authors > Neal Asher

Neal Asher For discussions about Neal Asher

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 1st April 2011, 11:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

Re: Kindle

This is odd, before I got my proper Kindle I downloaded the Android app version and I have the English Prador Moon sample preview downloaded. So it must have been available at some point on the Amazon UK site and it's mysteriously vanished?!
aboyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 12:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Expensive Gadget User

I can only download from .com as I am in South Africa so I wouldn't know whats on .co.uk. I recommend going through the Cormac series first, I have only read Gridlinked but a lot say stick with the series as all the books are good.
biodroid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 12:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ah I see, I'm most certainly going to read them all. I was just considering reading them in chronological order instead of the order they were published. But it doesn't really matter which one I choose. I'm liking Gridlinked so far
aboyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 01:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Expensive Gadget User

There is a reading order mentioned on one of Neal forums here, he posted them himself for obvious reasons. Some are stand alone, some are part of another series but the nice thing from what I can see so far is that the series are complete (I stand corrected) so you do not have to wait for a new release in that series. But Neal said he is diligent and he will not falter in his production schedule
biodroid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 05:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mad Mountain Man

I have just checked my records and almost all my Neal Asher books (all ebooks) were bought from amazon.co.uk however the one exception seems to be Prador Moon which I bought from WH Smith (where it is still available)!

Bizarre though it may seem it is possible that they are "sold out"; I believe that book sellers have to buy a certain number of licences for ebooks from the publishers and once they are all sold they cannot sell any more until they buy more licences.
Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: