|Gerry Anderson A place to discuss the wonder of all of the Gerry Anderson television series and films, from the Supermarionation series, to live-action series, together with his more recent creations.|
|Welcome to the Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles forums|
|Welcome to the chronicles network, the UK's largest - and friendliest - science fiction and fantasy forums!
If you love to read or watch science fiction and fantasy, you've come to the right place to be among like-minded people.
And we count published authors, editors, and agents among our members, so have an especially strong community of aspiring writers.
To post or reply to a topic you'll need to register - but don't worry, it's free and we don't pass on any of your details to anyone else.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Rate Thread|
|3rd February 2009, 04:09 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
ANDERSONIC Fanzine - New Issue 7
Just wanted to give the new issue of Andersonic a mention. Issue 7 of the Gerry Anderson fanzine includes a new interview with Dominic Lavery in which he discusses designing and directing New Captain Scarlet. The issue also features other articles including:-
• APF Memories - one fan's recollections of the studio's 60s heyday.
• UFO/ Close Up - is the music the best thing about it?
• Alpha Incident Log - Strange goings on with a jewelled asteroid and a doppelganger with cold hands...
• The Fastest Guy Alive - Fireball XL5 overview.
• The Spirit of Thunderbirds - what the film missed and any new series shouldn't forget.
• Space:1999/ The Infernal Machine - Classic episode review: Sentient computer seeks new Companion: apply Box 1999.
• Alec Freeman Character Study - there's more to Alec than you think.
• Space:1999/ Black Sun - classic episode review
• Star Fleet/X-Bomber - the Japanese puppet series with a few things in common with Anderson's series.
• Stingray/ Titan Goes Pop - is it anything to shout about? Like, yeah man!
• Reviews - Barry Gray Centenary Concert and Doppelganger DVD.
• Things You Do - ...when you're a fan.
The issue has colour covers, b/w interior. Back issues are also available - see the andersonic website for details.
|Rate This Thread|