Science Fiction Fantasy  
Go Back   Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums > Film & TV > Featured TV Series > Other TV series > Earth Final Conflict

Earth Final Conflict Three Years ago... 71 aliens calling themselves the Companions establish themselves in countries throughout the world. Their power and presence grows as they become an invaluable resource to the world's governments..

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 2nd March 2004, 01:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Cvi

I am looking for people to help me research and if possible create a potential CVI. I know this might sound crazy, so if it does to you and you feel you must say it; don't, because I already know. for those who actually think they can help out and are excited about researching and development please reply to this post. I also have my AIM informatin on this forum, I am rarely on it though and I am finding it to be the same for MSN messenger account since I am attending the university. You never know when your going to catch me but my E-mail and my MSN messenger account is flyboyz2000k@hotmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am going to branch of into to other forums and see if I can find others. I hope to hear something from those who are interested soon and if you can help find others I would appreciate it.
flyboyz2000k is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: