|15th August 2003, 01:21 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2001
Little Things to Think About/Simple Solutions
I don't write them, but sometimes I wish I did. :evil:
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
4. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
6. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth ache.
Sometimes we Just Need to Remember What The Rules of Life Really Are...
You need only two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are "I apologize" and "You are right."
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to potty.
If You Woke up Breathing, Congratulations! You have another chance!
And Finally... Be Really Good To Your Family and Friends. You never know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan! :evil:
|16th August 2003, 04:39 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Mr. Flibble is very cross
Join Date: May 2001
Location: United Kingdom
lol, maybe I should try that one when I have to get up for my early shifts
Thoses are great luv :lol: :laugh2:
|27th January 2005, 08:30 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Wherever I Am, I'm There
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Greater London
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Little Things to Think About/Simple Solutions
This is from National Geographic magazine Feb 2005:
|Rate This Thread|