Re: What Anime do you like?
I tried to watch <b>Record of Lodoss War</b>, and I really just couldn't get into it. It doesn't help that I found the animation unappealing. Though, I should probably give it another chance. I have been known to watch something and dislike it, and then randomly watch it again at a later point in time to find that I love it. I've done that with quite a few things, not all anime/manga related.
Have any of you seen Paranoia Agent?
Other anime that I enjoy:
-Fullmetal Alchemist (I like this one mainly for the characters.)
- Kannazuki no Miko
- Angelic Layer (This is a recent love, and I'm surprised I like it as much as I do.)
- Chobits (I have a love/hate relationship with Chobits.)
- Rurouni Kenshin (Though I can no longer stand Kaoru.)
- Ah! My Goddess, the movie. (I enjoy the series/OAV, just not nearly as much.)
- Gravitation (I like this for a few select characters.)
- His and Her circumstances (Shut up, its actually kind of funny.)
Thurr be my list, and I hope I've left nothing out. Though, the things I enjoy most are in manga form.
I need to watch Cowboy Bebop. I have this feeling that I'm going to love Faye Valentine.