Science Fiction Fantasy  
Go Back   Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums > Film & TV > Featured TV Series > Andromeda > Andromeda Season 1-5

Andromeda Season 1-5 Area for Seasons 1 to 5 discussions whether it be a rating of the episode, synopsis, or discussion about something that occurred within an episode. Please remember to use \'spoiler warnings\' when talking about future episodes.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th November 2001, 07:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sovs Favorite Moderator

Post 2:20 : Belly Of The Beast

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------
stripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2002, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Great episode, love when Dylan was thinking what to say to the people of the planet, and how he change it when he sees what the suppose myth do to the surface of the planet. :lol: Also love seeing how Tyr was the one sure of Dylan trying to help them and alive and Beka thinking he was death. Also love when Tyr say something about the three surviving and he mention Tyr Anazasi, the cockroaches and Dylan trying to safe the cockroaches. :lol: It was a great episode.

Krystal :rain:
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2002, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fear is the mind killer.

Dylan: We finally get to see the old Dylan in action! The Dylan that would to anything for his crew and wasn't bothered by political games. I haven't seen this side of the courageous captain in a long time and it's nice to know that he's still in there somewhere.

Beka: Just like last week's episode great Beka/Tyr interaction. Although I find it hard to believe she would think Dylan had abandoned them to save the planet. After all she's been through with him she really thought he'd leave them to be eaten?

Tyr: He seems to have grown attached to the crew. The relationship with Beka and him has grown too. I might actually like it if they became involved, but I'll have to watch a few more episodes before I decide.

Rommie: Lex gave a great performance!! She portrayed the warship perfectly!! And the interaction between her and Harper was priceless. I love the way she says: "I know Harper."

Harper: Harper really loves Rommie, as shown in this episode. He's even willing to stand up to Tyr to protect her! And yet again he single handedly got the crew out of a huge mess. It seems at if Tyr's actually starting to like him too judging by the look of relief he gets when he finds out Harper's not dead.

Possible outcome from Trance's future:
Harper died in Ouroboros so he wasn't there to get the Andromeda out. Dylan shots off his bomb, using the Maru as the delivery device. The Maru explodes, Dylan dies. Trance floats through space and the Andromed pulls her in when the are freed from the Sedice. She comes back to life. Tyr takes over the Andromeda and/or Beka has to throw him in the brig to stop him from taking over the Andromeda.
Lonewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2002, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sovs Favorite Moderator

Great episode ...I really liked this one ...good interaction with all cast and an underlying story, one that is easily picked up and followed ...my style of ep ...
stripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2002, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sothoii war maid

Great episode, loved the interaction between Tyr and Beka.

Interesting to see the faith that Tyr has in Dylan. I believe he truly sees Dylan as a friend. Probably the best friend he has had.

Agree with Krystal about Tyr's line about Tyr, the cockroaches and Dylan trying to save the cockroaches.

All in all a good episode.
Mellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2002, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellian

Interesting to see the faith that Tyr has in Dylan. I believe he truly sees Dylan as a friend. Probably the best friend he has had.

Agree with Krystal about Tyr's line about Tyr, the cockroaches and Dylan trying to save the cockroaches.
I think Tyr have become to care in a level for Dylan, although he sometimes try to show the contrary. I think he knows Dylan will not see eye to eye to him in many ways but is a man of honor and always be there for him. I think between the two are some kind of respect.

I'm truly a disaster with quotes, that shows how much impact this one have in me that I remember it. :lol: I find it so funny.

Krystal
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote