View Single Post
Old 20th February 2012, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
dark and stormy knight
dask's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 2,334
Blog Entries: 23
Where's The Key?

So, suppose you need to type a word with an accent mark over the e, or an umlaut over the o, how do you do it? I've experimented with the symbols in the posting area but can't find anything. I've seen it done around here. Feel silly having to ask this. If I could post this query without using my user name believe me, I would.
dask is offline   Reply With Quote