Science Fiction Fantasy  
Go Back   Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums > Film & TV > Featured TV Series > Stargate > Stargate SG-1 Time Line Chat > Stargate SG-1 Season 2

Stargate SG-1 Season 2 Forum for the discussion of Season 2 episodes. Use spoiler warnings if you\'re going to reference episodes from future seasons.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd February 2001, 09:56 AM   #31 (permalink)
First Prime of ASciFi

Re: The crush thing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sci-Fi16
UK viewers saw this 2 weeks ago, and there was something mentioned on the channel's site about Simmons having a crush on Sam or vice versa. I would really like to know what is said about this, as I was unable to see all of it at the time.
Remember the scene when Daniel and Sam are talking about the ORB and Simmons is standing behind them? Daniel makes a comment about Simmons always getting nervous whenever he's around Sam, or something like that. Then Simmons, who has heard everything they've said, has to make a comment to them. It was a cute scene. Everybody showed a bit of embarrassment.

Cheers,
MythingLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2001, 03:53 PM   #32 (permalink)

Cheers for that, that does sound like a cute scene, wish I hadn't missed it now.
Sci-Fi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2001, 10:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
First Prime of ASciFi

Quote:
Originally posted by Sci-Fi16
Cheers for that, that does sound like a cute scene, wish I hadn't missed it now.
Well there are always reruns.

Cheers,
MythingLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2001, 09:48 AM   #34 (permalink)

Yeah, but it doesn't matter that much to me, was just saying.
Sci-Fi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2002, 04:28 PM   #35 (permalink)
Expert Member

Location: Sitting in front of my computer, at home, on Chulak.
Yeah, I liked that scene, I wish they'd played on it more though.
kelsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2002, 11:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Official keeper of Narim!

Quote:
Originally posted by Leelu
I just happened to see this episode again yesterday. Oh, my poor Jack...was he crying?
I think it's actually sweat. Remember, Jack has a very very high fever that Doc is having a hard time controling. I really liked this episode, especially...yes the shippy moments like when Sam squeezes Jack's hand & the look she gives when she thinks she's killed him. The Simmons dead or alive issue, I always assumed he'd died (they said he was so far gone) but then was shocked to see him later on..yes I think it was Fifth Race. I thought Danny & Sam were reather mean & inconsiderate of his feelings though (laughing at him from behind their hands).
skoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2003, 12:30 AM   #37 (permalink)

I saw this one for the first time tonight. Yeah, okay it is five years old for everybody else. However I digress.

I also had the fortune of watching the Andromeda Strain the night before. The similarities, chasing around a virus and such like are remarkable.

By and large I think I would say I prefer the SG version of events
ray gower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2003, 07:21 AM   #38 (permalink)
Reetou Diplomatic Corp

Quote:
Originally posted by skoon
I think it's actually sweat. Remember, Jack has a very very high fever that Doc is having a hard time controling.
He's also in intense pain, at least initially, and anyone who's been in that situation can know that sweat is one of the byproducts...
Quote:
I thought Danny & Sam were reather mean & inconsiderate of his feelings though (laughing at him from behind their hands).
It's perhaps human nature for two fairly close colleagues, on the introduction of a new, relatively inexperienced junior staff member who has a slight crush on one of you, to make light of the situation... lol
PTeppic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2005, 02:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
Electronic Waymon

Was surprised to hear Carter pronounce the "th" in neanderthal. How dissapointing.
Eway is offline   Reply With Quote